Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some things never change.

I am who I am.  Which means, I don't play by the rules…  I buy the most lovely quilt patterns and use them for other random projects and I feel real good about it too.  This Tangelo Infinity Scarf is the perfect example of my crazy mind.  I just loved the quilt pattern so much, I felt everyone who came in contact with me should be introduced to it!  LOL 

Carolyn Friedlander has sucker punched me with her new fabric line, Botanics as well… so, I thought I'd mash them up with a layer of flannel & voile for a dreamy scarf.  Her gold leaf fabric has robbed my bank account and fed FabricWorm's endlessly this past month.  I mean… it's GOLD people!





Yep, I have definitely made a few of these scarves this season ( see Instagram for the others! ), and you wanna know why…

I totally CUT OFF ALL MY HAIR! hahaha!!  And I'm freezing!!  That'll teach me to pull this kind of stunt in the winter month's of Portland!!  


Ohh… well.  Lesson learned!  On to other things!!


Yep..  I can't wait to have a little bit more time after the holiday's to start on these puppies!!
Best!

XXx, Heather


4 comments:

  1. ooooh! the SCARF!!!! SO PRETTY! *dies* holey moley that's sooo beautiful! *two thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf! I bet your ears are freezing. I used to live in Everett, WA. I'm so glad that I am back home in the Sunshine state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never go anywhere with scarf! I am crazy about the scarf. you done very well. very nice blog. love it.

    Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scarf ! i like headwrap because Whether you have short or long hair, a scarf makes a great headwrap, especially on a bad hair day. and thanks for sharing this blog...i encourage too publish more on this..
    online fabric store

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS