Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Library & The Sewing Room - Getting the Word Out...hopefully!!

I know that when you see sewing stuff here on this blog you are expecting to see posts from Heather and that's as it should be, for sure!!  It's been awhile, but rest assured, Heather will be back soon with all new posts about all those crafty things she does so well.

Some of you may know that Heather and I met through her awesome sewing and swap groups on Flickr.  I still like to sew, but I want to keep my posting on this blog confined to my Book posts with the occasional Kitchen post thrown in.  Since this was Heather's sewing blog before we decided to do the co-op thing, I don't want to start posting my sewing stuff here.  I have always had my own everyday blog, I just haven't used it in ages.  I recently decided to re-open my Etsy store so I updated my blog and I have started posting again.  Since most of my readership is here now I wanted to let you all know that I would love for you to stop by my new blog and check it out.  Add me to your blog reader, RSS oo GFC.  I would love for you to follow me on GFC if you are interested in any way.


I only have a few new posts up, but I anticipate pretty regular posting. I have been bitten by the sewing bug once again and I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head!  Just click on the picture to visit and I hope you will follow and see what I have in store in the future.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Shelly! I didn't realize you were a sewer too!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS