Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Dressing Room - Around the Dressing Room lately!

I have to make this post from my phone a bit last minute... So I apologize if it isn't quite as hefty as some others.. What a busy weekend! What have all of you been up to?? My tiny little apt is getting a bit if a makeover, I've finished up a commissioned baby quilt for a coworker, and all of the usual stuff, too! Here are some snippets of how it's all been looking around here... I promise a more exciting post next week!! Xo Brooke





















6 comments:

  1. Loving the "still life with cat" pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! She's an awfully pretty subject :)

      Delete
  2. Hee, hee, it looks like your kitty cat is exhausted from all the commotion-to cute! Love the baby quilt, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is always right underneath my feet, can't miss a thing! And thankyou, Jill loved the quilt!

      Delete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS