Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Sewing Studio - 2013!!!

Okay... let's hit this shit!!

2013... this is what's going to happen this year and you're just gonna listen!!  YOU got me!  GOOD!

I'm gonna sew more during my time with you!  and YOU're gonna allow me to find the time to do so, by relieving me of family time guilt and giving me more Heather time!

Also, I will be designing some Mod Cross Stitch Patterns and hopefully... sell a few to some kindhearted people who'll take pity on my new admiration with this craft and want to support/ join me with it!

I'm also going to try and hit my new GoodReads 2013 goal of reading 110 books this year!  I did hit my goal last year, so you know I can do it... don't get in my way!

I'm also going to market my book... Pillow Pop!!  and THAT better stay FUN and NOT stressful, since it's a book to celebrate relationships & crafts that are meant to enjoy... YOU hear me 2013??!!  I cussing mean it!!

I think I'll also work on some collaboration pieces with some sponsors/ fabric houses too... so, get on board!!
NO WHINING!

Now... I'm going to back to my first sewing project... the scrappytripalong!!  cause it's flippin RAD!!  you  can find the tutorial here, if you're not playing along on Instagram!!





ps... the winner of the charm pack...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
33
Timestamp: 2013-01-03 17:13:50 UTC

Lovely pairing with the linen- I'm dying to get my hands on some Glimma!




7 comments:

  1. I love your shouty rules to 2013. your scrappy trip around the world is making me want to play with scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! ;) Loving your scrappytrip, trying so hard to hold out, don't know how much longer I can. Wishing you an awesome 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year I love your attitude kick some 2013 ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your version of the Scrappy trip Along so far and your attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! Go for it. Love the Scrappy trips.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS