Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Dressing Room - Pinterest..

I thought this weekend I'd post some of my current favorite things found on Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? I go through waves where I spend lots of time or no time at all on there, but regardless its an incredible site with sooooo much inspiration (for just about anything!). There's nothing better than feeling inspired at the beginning of a new year - I know that personally I am very much looking forward to little changes and lots of awesome things - whether is fashion or home decor, or travel!

light pink hair!


love the strung up artwork:
Source: flickr.com via Brooke on Pinterest

serious girlin' out...

bright tights & leopard flats!
(I saw some leopard flats at TJ Maxx last weekend and am regretting not buying them..)

over the knee socks have become one of my winter fashion staples:

i love this idea for jewelry organization/display!
(i may have to see if i can come up with something similar in my bathroom..)
Source: bhg.com via Brooke on Pinterest

"wanderlust"
Source: 500px.com via Brooke on Pinterest

a perfect mantle ♥

those pants!
(quilting inspiration?!;))
Source: lookbook.nu via Brooke on Pinterest

travel time...
Source: piccsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest

& some truths:

Be sure to comment with the link to your Pinterest page, if you have one, and perhaps one of your all time favorite things you've found on there?? Any great DIY's that you've done? Amazing recipes? Perfect inspiration???
xo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS