Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Sewing Studio - Holiday Holly Deer!! For YOU!!

Whelp kids... here is my very first cross stitch pattern!!  And guess what??..  Holiday Holly Deer is our small Christmas gift to YOU from US here at the .House. of A La Mode!!  I do hope you love it as much as we do!!  I've had a lot of fun playing around with my new cross stitch software lately and hopefully i'll be showing you many more little retro cuties to play with!!

I'd love to see what your Holiday Holly Deer looks like!!  
So, please join our Flickr group to Show & Tell!!!

Merry Christmas!!


2 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! Thank you for the pattern. Will look forward to your upcoming creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatiful.....
    thanks

    hugs of Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS