Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Sewing Studio - Catch-up!! :D

Wow!!  What a week it's been and I STILL have a band concert, another Birthday Party for my oldest who turned 15 on the 4th, an acapella choir performance and a Sweet Hot Yam Christmas Party to attend!!  Whose life is this anyways???...  I may be bat-shit crazy by the end of this week??... pray for me!!!!!!

Okay... Let's get to the winner of Alexia's new book Liberty Love!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
89
Timestamp: 2012-12-06 19:39:58 UTC

Oh so fun. I would love to win this. Is your favorite project something you worked on? :)
Ellisonlane at gmail dot com


I've also been trucking right along with my Winter Wonderland sampler!  I'm pretty slow, but I really am enjoying the process of it... so, I'm not rushing anything!!  :D





We had a Birthday Party for my oldest... and of course we gave him LOTS of BOOKS!!  LOL



Now... I'm off to my work shop to finish off the last little bit of my 12 presents for my Sweet Hot Yams Christmas Party on Saturday and I decided to dip into my stash of Robert Kaufman's {House of Whales} plaids... and make us all Infinity Scarves for our annual photo!!  EEeeep!!  I hope they turn out cute!!



Hope you all have a great week in this lovely December month!!!



2 comments:

  1. Heather! I am THRILLED to have won! OMG! I think I might have squeeled a bit! Thank you SO much!
    PS: Caught a glimpse of your scarves on instagram- can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS