Saturday, December 8, 2012

About us - Meet Brooke!!!

Brooke has been a wonderful friend of mine for years and I am extremely excited to announce that she is coming aboard the .House. of A La Mode on Sundays only (hopefully we can sweet talk her into Saturdays too!!) to blog about all things fabulous involving Home Decor, Design and High Glam!!!

She has always had an amazing sense of design/ with this uncanny romantic, edgy style!!  I've watched her, her designs, and her inspirational post for years and am just too excited that she's here with Shelly and Me!!  I'll let her tell you more about herself in her up coming posts... but here's some eye-candy for you all to give you all a taste of what's to come from Brooke!!












Add caption





I think you'll all fall in love with her and what she does as much as myself and Shelly... and we look forward to watching your guy's relationship blossom!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love Brooke! She is so nice, is crazy talented, and loves Adam Levine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you KNOW how I feel about Brooke!!!!! This is a FABULOUS addition!!!!! WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS