Friday, November 16, 2012

About Us - The Beauty


The beauty of meeting so many, wonderful people in this amazing
online world… is when you connect with just, one.  I’ve had the great pleasure and luck, to have
this happen more than I deserve… yet, I have. (blushing)

I am sooOOOoo not complaining and deeply thankful.  Thus, I am extremely proud that 
{ House } of A La Mode will NOW be… collaborating with Shelly from the blog
{ Dive } Under the Cover!!!


If you’ve been a follower of mine for… about a minute and a
half, then you’ll know… I’m an avid reader and this merger makes much sense in
my world.  My hope is that many of you
will continue to enjoy my crafts while we bring you an extra layer of excitement
with all of Shelly’s spicy book reviews!  Books = Romance of your World!!  Hence...



so, Cheers… kids!  Here's to great
Friends, Fabric, Books and Beginnings!!!  damn... this is going to be one hell of a ride!!  hahahaha....


XXxxx, Heather and Shelly

Ps... Monday we will be celebrating with a big Give-A-Way!!  See you then... have a fab weekend!!  ;D
Pss... soooOOOooo sorry for the CRAZY amount of "new" posts from our merger!!!  :P

8 comments:

  1. What on earth!! I just received 24 posts from yiu in my google reader, most of them about books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I remember you recommended the Karen Moning Fae series, but it was checked out at my library so I went back to her Highlander series--oooh, seriously raunchy! Loved them!
    Looking forward to some good reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!! I love to combine reading with my sewing :) Nothing like listening to a good book on CD while basting or piecing ;) I can't wait to see you combine 2 of my favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new look!! how exciting for you to go on a new adventure in the blogging world.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good chicas!! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love your book recommendations heather as well as your sewing style so this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who is a book blogger who stalks quilting blogs you can imagine my confusion when I started seeing familiar memes in my Google Reader stream from you. Ha!! This explains it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS