Friday, October 5, 2012

Autumn Farmer...

man... i really tried not to get sucked into the Farmer's Wife Quilt Along, but after seeing block after ridiculous block from Amanda lately... i had to start one!  I also realized pretty quickly that this might be my kind of quilting!!!... it's right up my instant gratification alley!!  hahahaha...   So, far so good... i only have four done, but i am really having fun with them!!  I'm hopefully going to reduce my stash (a LOT) by the end of this quilt, which would make me very happy!!  

I'm going to try and express all my girly-ness into this quilt top... hence, a more Romantic look (i hope!!)!!  ;)






Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!
X, Heather

12 comments:

  1. You have an amazing gift for selecting and combining fabric! Love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric choices for some lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish you hadn't succumbed ... now what should I do? I bought the book last year, printed off the templates, selected my fabric and ... put it in a box! Now where IS that box ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blocks! I started back at the beginning of the FWQAL - and have 9 blocks to date, yeah, what's my problem?!
    I'll start it up again soon - but will still probably take me YEARS to make all 111 blocks! I do love the modern spin on traditional blocks though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheerful! Very inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started a couple weeks ago too! It's fun hey? Your blocks are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those blocks! Amazing! Your quilt is going to be so flipping cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your start! Yes, I got the book for Christmas last year, and it stares at me, reminding me how much I want to be a farmer's wife! Maybe I'll get to start it before this Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS