Monday, October 1, 2012

a SUPER big thanks!!

Thanks so much guys for all your sweet words over my book!!  I'm really fortunate that so many lovely friends contributed to it, it will forever be a dear moment in time to me!!  ;*)

and I'd also like to thank Miss Anna over at Noodlehead, for enabling me to miss another lame football game while i made her newest tutorial ( open wide zipper pouch )!!  I decided i was going to QAYG the top half of my new Hexie pouch with some favorite old Alexander Henry fabric...

which made me kind of love this pouchie... a LOT!!  she's all packed up and ready to keep me company while i catch up on Haven!!  Yay!!






and i finally joined Instagram... and am holy addicted!!  WTH ... have i been missing!??  :P

X, Heather

4 comments:

  1. your pouch is super cute! you've inspired me to make one for my sister in law-- what size did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I think I'm going to have to make one for my upcoming trip. That would be perfect to keep something small to work on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pouch! Very fresh and modern, plus it's so practical. I've been meaning to make one of those, and you've inspired me to get with it!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS