Friday, September 14, 2012

i'm not gonna say it!

okay, okay... i will.  i think my MOJO may be coming back!!!  what the WHAT!  today, i went through my "gift. love." section on Pinterest and picked out this adorable Needle Book tutorial to make... and it was a BLAST!! wooOOOooo HoooOOOo!!


( and yeah, i know the damn picture is blurry!  whateves...
i'm sewing again and THAT's what really matters! )

I've loved Jamie's pattern for about... eh, ever!  so, it only seemed fitting to give it a whirl!  the only thing i chose to do differently was to use freezer paper as my template, so i can reuse it again!  :D





i think these little cuties will be a MUST make for the holidays now!!  i'm in love....



HHhmmm... i wonder what i should do tomorrow??  ( wink, wink )
X, Heather

12 comments:

  1. Very cute...will have to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heather! it is so cute! love the fabrics and i am glad your mojo is back! can't wait to see what you make next lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the needle book - I need one for Sewing Summit and was planning on making one in Field Study this weekend - now that I see yours, I'll just look like a copy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather, i'm soooo glad you're back! Love all your projects and cheeky comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes all it takes is a fun and easy project to get you going again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great needlebook. I need a new one. I am always hunting for a needle.
    Yeah on MOJO coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make and tomorrow I predict you'll be sewing more :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just followed your pinterest boards. There's another 5 hours blown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just adorable! Love your choice of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the orange feather fabric what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well shucks! :) I love it, that AMH feather fabric is amazing. Love your version, as always. Thanks for the love, baby!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS