Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer days...

i've spent a fair amount of my time these summer days listening to books on my Ipod and quietly enjoy the sunshine.  you really DO need to take advantage of it while it's here in Oregon!  ;)  this is usually the time i paint furniture too... so my sewing table got a lovely new aqua make over as well.  i'll show you more pics when i get her all put back together again, but i must admit... she's one dreamy little table now!  :)

i also started an new project that myself and friend Jen have been mulling over... i'm still working on my GFG quilt with my lovely Denyse Schmidt fabrics... but, this one has a much different feel to it!!  i think i'm in lOVE!



i also added some new pile of goodies to my stash lately too!!  yummy!!


now to find the perfect quilt pattern to use it on!  fall has never looked more fun to me with these to work on!!  :D

X, Heather

5 comments:

  1. very pretty heather! i love those hexies and i love momo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hexies....they look so sweet and vintage and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that fabric also made your summer nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS