Saturday, July 21, 2012

a little refresher.


i think it was about damn time to update this blog, yeah!!??  I've been so consumed with my Pinterest lately, that i want everything in my life neutral with a pop of color... so, hence the new look!  I also, found a new music player and added some of my favorite summer songs up on it (if you scroll down to the end of the page), but i chose not to put it on "automatic" since it starts the playlist with a lame advertisement for the site.  ;/

i also, grabbed out an old project to play with again in while, i'm anticipating my new Chicopee fabrics arrival!  i'm planning on making my single GFG in to double layer ones... i think they're gonna look pretty bitchin together!




i think i'll take my hexie goodies off to the coast with me next week to keep my game up!!  LOL
Xo, Heather

8 comments:

  1. Cute update!!
    Looks like those fabrics are all going to look pretty splendid together.... hmm... I may have to go fabric shopping... thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update - very fresh.

    Your hexes look awesome - LOVE the fussy cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright new look of the blog! And I love your hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and I'm a big fan of the neutral look with pops of color too!

    Your hexies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new look :) And yup, I think your flowers will look awesome doubled up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look for the blog! Definitely love the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do love how it looks. very calming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those hexies look great now. They will be great as doubles. Love that stack of fabric.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS