Friday, June 29, 2012

yep! i did it.

i got another year older!!  hahaha  i may not have much time for sewing with my boys home for the summer, but apparently i can still age, so that's still something... right!!  LOL  whelp...here goes 35!!


and ( with finger's crossed ) i'll be finishing up my Sparkle Punch quilt this year too??!!  :P



thankfully my Yams, have my next Life Aquatic themed quilt in their hands for our bee... i guess i can count on one quilt being finished for sure!  LOL



i think that this, just might be one hell of a year!  :P

X, Heather

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you Whippersnapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Heather! You look fabulous and your sparkle quilt looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's my Grama Higgins' birthday today too! She a VERY young 92;-) She was wearing heels the other day and did a high kick...I'm not kidding when I say she's young.
    May you get what you wish for...happy birthday and many more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the "hollow" centers in your Sparkle Punch version! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!! But where the heck did your music go?????? I'm DYING here without that music!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. You don't look a day over 24. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday dear friend! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday. 29th June is my birthday too and this year I turned 40. My Gran shares the same day but has since passed and would have been 98 this year. I am so sorry for your family loss. I hope this does not put a marker on your year. I send you all my best wishes and support during this time. Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday belated. I think your sparkle quilt is my favorite. Are you coming in August?

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS