Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Flow.


OMGosh… I am beyond words today.  I have looked over my Book’s Flow “Author Review/Signoff task” at least 50 times and I can barely speak about it.  This book is so much more to me than a simple conquest/ and or addition to a resume.  It’s a collaboration of my “real” friends and their art.  The beauty that Stash built up around us make me… very (to be completely honest) shy.  I don’t feel this deserving, even though I believe in each of my contributors.  To be given this honor… I am humbled.  Just raw, really.

I know that those printed words are mine and this work comes from my adoring relationships, but it is just so…. surreal.   I’m not sure I’ll ever believe it’s true.  I can NOT wait to share with you all my greatest achievement within my art; my friends.

X, Heather

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog....*smile*.

    Enjoyed looking over your Saucy Library...have read most of what you posted, will HAVE TO check out the ones I haven't since we seem to have much of the same taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post....you are so wonderful and I feel so fortunate to "know" you! Cannot wait until October!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so true!
    i'm so happy that this is finally coming to fruition, heather!!!!
    xoxo
    p.s. i can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see this book... it's been a long time coming and I know it's going to be worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see it!!! When will that be can you say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve it girl, thanks for letting us all be a part of your huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to see this creation! Woo hoo. I'm sure it will be gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so deserving and this is SO VERY COOL! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for this one to come out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS