Sunday, February 19, 2012

wanna be!

OMGosh... i am such a wanna be today!! hahaha... i can't help it!! when i see something that is too good to be true, i MUST try my hand at it! this time it was Tamiko's ( Patchwork Notes ) paper pieced pillow top! She makes it look so darling and she gives you the template to print out! can you say... win, win?? yeah... me too! LOL


mine's a bit brighter, but i lOVE all the color saturation... so, i'm good with that! ;) now, to finish her up and send her away ( she's a little gift for a friend )... i'll probably be making another soon though! It was just too quick, easy and a great design! :D

X, Heather

10 comments:

  1. I always love your fabric selections. The speed at which you create is amazing, I would love to hear about how you go about deciding which fabrics to use, pair together etc. Do you spend a lot of time on this step of the creative process, or do you make decisions quickly and go for it. If you ever want to elaborate, in your "spare time", I would love to hear about your thought process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just running with this paper piecing stuff. It looks great and the colors are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the bright fabrics and I love paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I really like the contrast of modern images matched with what looks like vintage fabrics. Really draws a person in to look and reminisce. Lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very quirky colors but gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been lusting over hers as well, didn't realize she posted a pattern. Looks like I will be a wanna be too! Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bold and lovely piece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS