Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Granny's are hot!

When i saw this quilt on Pinterest... i was in love! heart palpitating l.O.V.E. and ever since, the Granny Squares are on fire! at my home and in others!!

now, i'm sure it may have a little to do with my skill level... that does not include the ability to crochet. however, i just don't think so...



the additional perk to this design... i get to raid my stash for lots of color ( i even added in reds & pinks! )!!



Between finishing up this beauty and all the fabulous TV show ideas!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I feel pretty balanced between my two love affairs... hand & machine sewing right now!!

You all are the BESTest!!
X, Heather

13 comments:

  1. These blocks are wonderful and would certainly bust my stash of scraps! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the granny squares if that is what they are called. Their was a quilt over at Red Pepper Quilts I saw and loved that had 5x5 blocks of diffident colors all in a single quilt. Fell in love. And I love the blocks you made now to decide what I want to make.

    http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Make sure you stop by and put your guess in my quilt givaway by guessing my babys B-day or Birth Weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are fabulous Heather. Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing I see why you love!! That's how I feel about the x & + blocks I'm chugging away on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to STOP showing me all these AWESOME blocks to try!!!!!!! Just what I need, another unfinished project,LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have to agree (being one myself) that Granny's definitely *are* hot. And your quilt is pretty darn hot, too. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your granny squares are looking fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks Heather! You've inspired me to pull some stash fabric and not limit myself to just scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Granny squares, but am not a crocheter. Your blocks are fabulous. This may be another bandwagon I need to jump on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I've just discovered your blog via flickr - of THAT gorgeous granny square quilt!! that I will be tackling myself very soon :) so glad to find you, I'm in love with all your projects. Look forward to seeing you in my reader. From your newest follower :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lot of fab color! This quilt will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this! Gives me courage to combine colors that don't traditionally fit together. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS