Wednesday, January 4, 2012

hometown!

they're a few things about this new year that i'm super excited about and one of them is my exploration of interpretation quilts. ( mind you... they probably have some kind of other... super clever name that i don't know!  hahaha ) but, basically they are my designs inspired by places i love. and i lOVE my hometown Portland, Oregon! You'll find a very modern city, with an industrial edge, some cloudy days... but an overall a peaceful place to live. well... that how i hope i conveyed it anyways!! LOL

this is the first wall hanging, i have EVER hung in my home and i'm pretty excited about it!
i'm already very excited to start on another piece... :)



( 20" X 30" )

hope your week is bringing lots of excitement too!!
Xo, Heather

16 comments:

  1. Love the wall hanging Heather. I visited Portland once and really enjoyed it, great city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall hanging is so elegant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's so cool! beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wall hanging, a real work of art

    ReplyDelete
  5. IS beautiful! You are an artist.
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, I *love* it! I'd hang it on my wall in a heartbeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, I am in the same boat. Just finished my first wall hanging to. BLogged about it a few days ago and I am stinken excited. This is awesome. Love ya dollface :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous! I can definitely see why you would want this on display always. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love this! I'd like to do some more modern work this year, and that wall hanging is just the type I mean. It's very special, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtakingly gorgeous - love everything about it - colours and design. Am sure it would look sooooooo much better in my house, ya know??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE! Very mod.

    Happy New Year Heather!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It kinda looks like the floorplan of a house. Very cool. You just gave me an idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS