Thursday, January 12, 2012

Crush Coins!!

AMAZING!!! Robert Kaufman's new Yarn-Dyed Essex Linen fabrics are too unreal to believe! as you all know i'm a bit of a whipped puppy for their Essex Linen... but, these new fabrics are so stinking soft... i could cry!! Seriously, i'm totally not messing with you all!! LOL

i decided it was a "must use" in a Project Linus quilt, so... here's number 2!! I used 2 charm pack of Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush fabric line ( which is one of my all time fav's ) to make my coins and presto!! a super soft, vibrant quilt that i hope will be greatly loved!!



and since i've been such a good girl... i treated myself to a few little treats! OOohh... the possibilities! hehehe...


i hope you all having a blast this week! my boys finally went back to school... so, this mama is in one hell of a good mood!! LOL

Xo, Heather

10 comments:

  1. I too am in love with Essex Linen. I haven't seen the new colors but I'm on the hunt now, my husband will thank you later...
    Can't wait to see what you're going to do with that cute eyelet trim.
    p.s. Bravo, a SECOND Linus quilt. You should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute I would have had a hard time giving that one away, but the feeling of sharing is pretty awesome too. I am also a very happy mama with some time to myself this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady that's one hot quilt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. I love coin quilts! I'm sure it will be loved and appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shouldn't tell you this since it is my sort of secret little resource, but Mad About Patchwork has fat quarters of AMH Innocent Crush for $1.50 and some yardage for $6.00/m.
    She is based in Canada but I'm sure shipping can't be that much.
    http://www.madaboutpatchwork.com/

    Love the coins quilt! I'm making a strip pieced one from Innocent Crush
    http://seeyoulateralli-gator.blogspot.com/2011/11/snow-day-playtime.html
    I love this line so much I'll be sad when I get through my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I loooove the yarn dyed so much. you have such good taste lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yard dyed Essex? What the? I've missed the whole thing. Must find some of this magic fabric....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love that quilt and now must go and order some of that linen!!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS