Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tis the season!!

the season of giving fabulous business (that you secretly want to keep!!)  LOL... so, what did i do... joined a few swaps, of course!  thus, increasing my pain... hence, this pillow will be joining a table runner i made for my {SavVy} Season's partner's gift, when i mail the package tomorrow with tears in my eyes!!  hahaha... I must say... i've had a little, minimalist, design infatuation lately and i kinda love it a LOT!! Totally, doesn't help it's using one of my all time fav holiday collection...  Happy Holiday by Monica Solorio-Snow!!!  hahaha... Is it just me, or can simple be so much more stunning than super busy??




time to stitch on some hand sewn binding to my table runner, while watching my new 8 disc Harry Potter DVD set!! (early gift from the boy toy!! lOVE him!!) here's to another great day kids!! :)

Xo, Heather

15 comments:

  1. Now that is just adorable Heather!! Lucky partner. Make one for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so gorgeous! Loving your minimalistic makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful pillow, so peaceful yet joyful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect...festive and calm in the midst of all the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pillow, fabulous early gift! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm completely in love with this cushion! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely a less is more kind of girl :) Love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS