Saturday, December 3, 2011

i love my boys!

i just love them and want to keep them super safe!! that's why all my boy's will be receiving first aid kits this Christmas using this pattern ( of course! ). i used fusible interfacing to give the zipper bag a firm, clean look that won't leave my men feeling like a bunch of ladies!! hahaha...



and how clever is it when an artist puts together these darling additions for all your projects??... UUUuummm... fantastically clever!!!


i hope they love them!!


have a fabulous weekend my friends!! i'm off to watch the boys cut down a tree and celebrate my oldest 14th birthday!! :)

Xo, Heather

7 comments:

  1. Cute bag. I love my boys too. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an excellent idea! what did you all put in it?
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy tree hunting and cake eating! hope you are feeling much better. i am a bit in love those manly pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really a cool idea! Hope you are healing up quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Wouldn't that be perfect to keep in the car...really! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Yours, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS