Thursday, December 15, 2011

and... presto!

i'm all done with my swap package for the { SavVy } Season swap ( just in the nick of time too!! ). this was a super fun one to make for me!! i just lOVE Ashley's string block tutorial and i think it lent itself to my "Candy Cane" themed table runner perfectly!!




I also finished Mr. Band and Mrs. Algebra Zip Bags!!






now... back to candle making!! You're gonna cry when you see how cute my latest batch came out!! ( okay, that was probably an over statement... ) LOL

Xo, Heather

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute package! Lucky partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tablerunner. Great combo of linen and cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I always love your straight line quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table runner! You are so talented! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner is so cute and those bags are gorgeous, lovely linings too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see how you used the number print :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS