Monday, November 7, 2011

what are ya gonna do...

i just feel like trash! my youngest got the flu this past weekend, so yeah... no Yam Camp for me. and now, i just feel like a big o'l hot plate of poop. bleh...

before i fell prey to the ickness, i did make another bag for a friend and yes... i am using a pattern!! it's the MOST FABULOUS { Perfect Zip Bags } pattern that Elizabeth has just released!!




and i got the BEST new shipment of fabric in from The Fat Quarter Shop!! Dear Stella is singing my tune right now... dang this shiz is GOOD!


Finally, i was even able to list a few items in my Etsy Shop before i hit my limit today! I've got to start making more room in my house! ;)



this one was even showcased on Modern Day Quilts!


Welp.. that's it for me, i'm headed off to bed to read! ;)
Xo, Heather


10 comments:

  1. Hola Heather!! Is the first time I see your blogg, I find it very inspiring, is full of colors and I love colors. I will visit you again.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you decide to sell those +x pillows let me know! They are perfect for my family room and you would save me the trouble of making them myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you missed Yam camp I am sure it wasn't the same without you! I am still recovering from my getaway this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. icky! Feel better soon. Hope you've got some great vampire smut for reading in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am so sorry you are feeling poorly! i hope you are better soon. maybe selling those quilts and that pillow would make you all better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sympathies, missing camp is a big deal. Do something nice for yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I hope you feel better like right now.
    Cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Love your quilts! Awww so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE your work. The quilts are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS