Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Okay, okay...

You guys are all right! i listened and stayed on my ever increasing sized butt and prepped these little patchwork hexagon wreaths for a set of Christmas napkins! it took all the patience i could muster up to stay put for all EIGHT of them... hahaha... but, i love them and i think they are really going to add a ton of Christmas cheer to my dinning room table!! :)

i lOVE bright Christmas decorations with lots of twinkles!!


a dear friend is coming over to cut up my fabric for me tomorrow! I'm so excited to put these together!! :)

XO, Heather

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! A very cool take on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your posts...sure hope the days are getting easier for you. LOVE making hexie flowers!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better, and your napkins will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you are on the mend. Your napkins are going to look great, I love the bright colors in the hexies!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS