Sunday, November 13, 2011

random's... cool.


I truly find people so interesting... each person is so complex and intriguing... I always end up wanting to know more about them.
Kinda... Like window shopping...


Random facts…

I sew, because it’s kicks ass to make stuff.
I read MSNBC daily to keep up with all news.
I love patchwork projects better than anything else, always.
I can’t NOT read self help inspirational words.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
My favorite color is blue.
I have read the Bible.
I’m a Cancer and am true to the sign.
I have to listen to music at least 3 hours a day!
And read another 2 hours. ;)
I loath liars.
Aqua and orange is still my favorite color combination.
and Nothing is better than crawling into cold sheets at night.
I smell like Philosophy’s, Amazing Grace.
I love Mexican food the bestest!! Yum!!
I wish I didn’t love to do everything so much, so I could be better at one thing.
I wear a signature ring on my right hand.
And one on my left.
I want just one, only pink quilt.
I’m Jewish by blood, Mormon by family, and Christian by heart.
When I dream, I dream of love.
I’m a fabulous Housewife, who loves her job.
However... I do wish I knew how to can food??..
My entire back is tattooed, and I have 4 more.
Yeah... I have a potty mouth. ;P
The sea calls to my soul, heart... and nature too.
Studying Politics and Religions is a favorite past time, I indulge in often.
i believe in quality, over quantity... every time.
I love me and I think everyone should love themselves too. period.
Are we not all the most interestingly, unique creatures!

Xo, Heather



20 comments:

  1. I love you too!

    And I love that orange and aqua cross block. Your design wall is killin' me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorite blog posts I've ever read. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this link recently, maybe it helps! Don´t worry its just about canning! ;-)
    http://www.learntopreserve.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a great post - so simple but so heartfelt. love it, thanks so much for sharing it. cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you! People are fascinating! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing how we think we know ourselves? And yet, if we ask someone else who knows us, their impression is totally not the same as we think we are? You will discover this more and more as you age.....believe me! (And THAT is something to ponder.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post! And that orange cross in a sea of blue is pretty, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this post too~and you, fellow Cancer (sign only please!) too! no wonder i can feel so empowered and validated by you and your lifestyle~lovely housewife~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post. Everyone should have to write one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU are awesome Heather!! LOVE this post and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes - we SHOULD all LOVE ourselves! Thanls for the reminder and sharing the fun facts about you :)

    "The way to know life is to love many things." - Vincent Van Gogh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post - I too love finding out more about people! You rock and you're inspiring - thank you for your blatantly honest post. I adore those in a world where most present snapshots of perfection. I strive for honesty on my blog too and I believe the world will be a better place for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOHHHH great post!! I loved finding out more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, that's the best blog post I've read in a long time. Not to be creepy, but if you didn't live a million miles away, I'd hang out with you for writing such an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post. do you live in portland? i was in portland this weekend. i loved it. i think i was always supposed to live near the sea. idaho is nowhere near the sea. not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this post! And for the record, canning isn't difficult and it's very rewarding! Ball (the company that manufactures the jars) publishes a paperback book (magazine style)each year that explains how to can and contains recipes for a variety of items. The book can be found at Walmart on the aisle with caning items. And if you decide to try canning, be sure to purchase the started set that Ball puts out - it will have a funnel, jar tongs, tool with a magnet on the end for getting the lids out of boiling water,etc. It's not expensive and is worth the money.

    Heather, I love your blog and appreciate you sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your random thoughts on yourself, perhaps I can relate being a Cancer myself, a sailor etc. Thanks for giving me some food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's an awesome list Heather! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS