Monday, October 17, 2011

Interstate lOVE Song. the Quilt.

it dawned on me this weekend, that i've been hoarding one of my quilts from you... my Interstate lOVE Song Quilt... this one is a MUST have on my sofa! everyday. ;) why you ask... well kids, because not only is it made with the delish... Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush fabrics... but, the lovely Angela quilted in the lyrics to Stone Temple Pilot's Interstate Love Song ( which is my husband's and my song )!!!

I am a hopeless romantic and try very hard to squeeze any and all the passion i can muster up into my masculine world!! this is a perfect example of said efforts!! with the help of some lovely friends... Thanks Angela for your extreme attention to this quilt and Miss Duff for your clever suggestion of song Lyrics! I think we made a great team!! ;)









this is a very dear quilt to me!! I would love to give both of my boys a quilt with a secret message quilted with in it!! i better get busy! hahaha!!

Xo, Heather

20 comments:

  1. I love the rich colors in there and what a fabulous idea to add a secret message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interstate Love Song Quilt is amazing--the way the quilting mirrors the design is beautiful! To have your song sewn in makes it completely perfect because you'll be figuratively and literally wrapped in words of love.
    **swoon!**

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous! And I love your sentiments - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A handsome quilt -- you do such great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very. awesome. quilt. what a great idea to stitch the lyrics to your song into it :) having three boys of my own, I totally identify with living in a masculine world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Love your pictures of it and the quilting is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and your pics are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the title of the post and immediately went "STP!!!" hehe :) Loooooooove the quilting on this... great idea to incorporate meaning and sentiment into the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The quilting is incredible. Wow! And Miss Martha, your Schoolhouse Tunic is rockin!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is some intense quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely. lovely. lovely! i have that song in my head now. it is a goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that quilting is really good looking. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog-- Love it!! I'm your new follower. Come and see me when you get a chance. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Lord......this is simply dreamy............everything about it, is DREAMY.
    Wonderful.....................
    I am so jealous I don't quilt.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it!, such a musical person. and great idea.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS