Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

it just seems right to be making spiderweb pillow covers while testing out the limits of my finger... rigggGHT? ;)  i mean, you add together one painful finger and one painfully slow sewing project and you get a bit of a match made in heaven i'd say!!  :P



wull... here's to hoping i finish them up before Thanksgiving! LOL  I also, want to give a big fat Thanks for all the well wishes!! it really brightens my spirit to know i can be such a complete ding dong and you all don't hold it against me!  SoOOooo...


Here's to a Happy Halloween kids!!  Be safe!!  :)
Xo, Heather


11 comments:

  1. HA! Love that card! Beautiful job my lady friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha ha ha! lets get high on fructose! that is hilarious! love those spiderwebs also! i really prefer quilting spider webs to actual spider webs. waaaay less sticky, and creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Love the card!

    Your spiderwed is looking awesome- those colors are so fab and so Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you are using for your spiderweb pillows. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the web quilt. I have always wanted to make one of those. Can't wait to see it finished!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that's the best kind of spidewr web!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, aaaaaw! Those are some purdy colors! I love it! I might have to pool my scraps and duplicate yours. Lovely my dear!

    Hugs & stitches,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spider Web quilts have always been a favorite of mine. But I really like how your webs kind of overlap each other. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see any mention of your quilt being featured on Modern Day Quilts. Please don't be modest! Love all that you do.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS