Wednesday, September 28, 2011

opposites!

sometimes they don't attract, really... they just simply piss you off. my brother is the complete opposite of me... i don't even think i need to go there with you all, but i'd imagine you can get the picture clearly enough! so, when he asked for throw pillows this year for his Birthday and i made them... after another classic episode with him this past weekend, this is what he got.

my passive aggressive, older sister, spanking... hence, the Opposites Pillows! OOOhhh... yeah, with a backing of rotten tomatoes! i think he'll learn a valuable lesson about how he treats me! :P





now that that's out of my system... it's back to some lovely fall crafts! deep breath... LOL


Xo, Heather


14 comments:

  1. Brothers ewwwwwwwwwwww!

    I have 2 and yes they can be trying at times especially my younger one:P

    Nice touch with the rotten tomatoes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, Brothers. You gotta love 'em cuz you can't kill 'em. Seriously, Heather, you CAN'T!
    LOVE those cute pillows, rotten tomatoes and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you love him! Look at that eye candy you made him - you don't fool me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think you've treated him very well! These pillows are lovely. I would't have liked to be your pin cushion though and bet you had your sewing machine pedal on full tilt too! :) Men eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rotton tomato pillows are pretty cute! Lucky brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha - you're too much, i always get a good laugh when I come by your blog - those pillows are fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brown is in that pillow? Wow ...I say lucky brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really quite funny you used those tomatoes as a backing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant! I love those cushions :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd treat you bad too if it got me some totally fab pillows like those!!!

    Loving that the bad boy went away a winner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tomato fabric!! Will he know what it means?

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those two pillows and I am particularly smitten with the little owl fabric you used for it---I tried finding but to no avail. Care to share what it is? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS