Monday, September 26, 2011

Oaks Park Quilt.

Thanks for all your sweet messages towards the mini situation i experienced last week!!  hahaha... i wasn't in the car when it was hit, so really... it could have been so much worse, it's hard to complain about the inconvenience. :) 

however, i did get a minute to finish up my Oaks Park baby quilt this weekend, and i will admit... it's a bitter sweet ending for me. i rarely make baby size quilts, cause i have no babies!   but, i'm going to try to brake my rule more often to get a chance to play with my yummy Heather Ross fabrics!

now that this quilt is finished, and i'm loving it, but again... have no baby,  ( bleh )... it really would be silly to keep it. ;(   so, hopefully when i put it on Etsy... someone will buy it and love it as much as i do!?? hehehe...








i can't wait to see what happens this week! LOL
Xo, Heather


19 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Love the way you offset the main pieced part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful & fun quilt. I personally see no problem with you keeping a quilt you love 'just because!' ;-) It really is special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Heather. Speshially the little cute mr fishy! And glad you are okay... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous quilt! I love all those little details and like how you quilted it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you don't have use for it as a baby quilt, but a wall hanging? Maybe? It's super fabulous. I'd buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, i love the color combo and the minimalist design! also i love your new blog header but forgot to comment on it- its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep making baby quilts I know they will be loved. We had a lot of disappointments before we had children hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love your design! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.



    Cheap Tera Gold
    Eden Eternal Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the quilt~did you do the quilting part of it? so jealous those lines are lovely!! ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, i really love this quilt! All your stuff, really. =) Your fabric combinations are always really cool and the result turns out fantastic!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Greetings from Finland! I love that quilt! It's fantatic! IT's so nice to find toher quilters from different countries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All my favourite colours together - I'm liking grey solids these days, teal/aqua has been a longtime favourite, and this is the sand/taupe shade I love. Great inspiration. I pinned it to my 'Quilting Inspiration' board. Thanks for sharing it!
    Pam, Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a lovely quilt!! I love your darker gray (coal?) on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm inspired to try something like this - love the blocks and the large parts of solids. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! The rows and rows of quilting look fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS