Friday, September 16, 2011

i've died.

and gone straight to the coast!!! whoo-hoo!!! even my silly chest cold couldn't stop me from diving into this! ( which let me say right this second... thanks for all the well wishes!!  you guys are the BESTest!! and for my sister sickies... hope you all get better super soon too!!  xoxoxo )

Okay... back to the sweet goodness that is this line!!... have you seen the { Going Coastal } collection from Miss Emily at Crazy Old Ladies Quilts before?? this was THE up and coming collection that i've personally been waiting for since i saw it debut at Salt Lake City Quilt Market! i loved lots of the new lines... of course, i am a sick fabric junkie after all... but, this is the one i'm using for my youngest new bedroom!

isn't it just FAB! it's so Oregon Beach ( inset squealing voice here! ) that i'm in stinking heaven! damn, it's good to have a work-a-holic husband sometimes! LOL it's gonna be play time in my house all weekend!


oh yeah... that's some laminates for me too! ( wink, wink )


here's to a great weekend kids! have fun... i sure know i will, now that the mail arrived!

Xo, Heather

15 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see what you do with that stack of Going Coastal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! Playing with fabric is a good way to take it easy :) Just made my Crabby Patty quilt from the crab walk fabrics. It's an October surprise for my folks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather!
    Where did you find the Going Coastal laminate? I love that collection & have all the cottons, but I can't find laminates anywhere & I want!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, where did you get the laminates? I have the entire collection also and would LOVE to get some of that there laminate fabric too. Indulge my addiction puleeeez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I'm obsessed with crabs! So cute! One thing for those of us that use an RSS for your blog, when you put text in white it's invisible. Not a problem unless I'm on my phone and can't mouse drag to see what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought some of that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am dying to cut into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all that fabric would make me forget I was ill!! Scrummy! I love those big crabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love those crabs!! Can't wait to see what you make with these prints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'em! My lil' sis is building a house right now in MA with a coastal theme. She is going to scream when she sees this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too-I can't find it in laminate! I have it in cotton, but would love a big old tote for me in laminate.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm. Love that Going Coastal collection. I'm excited to see your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. EAGER TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH 'GOING COASTAL'!
    DO GET WELL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay my darlings... Emily is checking on the Laminates and when they'll be available for all of you sweeties!!

    x, H

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a whole stash of the lovely stuff myself but would love some of the laminate. Where did you get it from ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love that fabric, loved the boy quilt you made with it as well.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS