Wednesday, September 21, 2011

it's not my fault!

it's Emily's! that clever minx has me not eating, barely running, and juiced up on caffeine just to keep up with my mind while playing with her fabrics! it doesn't matter though... i can't stop, better just cave. hehehe...

i think my youngest is really going to lOVE his Christmas present!




and since i'm a girl... i had to make a bag out of the laminates!
ps... Emily is checking on the release date on these bad boys! :)





because i was working with laminates... i didn't use a pattern, but here is my inspiration for it!! i'm off kids... way too much fun over here to stay on the computer long! LOL

Xo, Heather

16 comments:

  1. that bag is so cute! perfect for quilt market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with that fabric! The quilt is so nice, really modern and beachy looking and I am coveting that bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always your fault. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Heather! I'm bummed that I only purchased just enough for my parents' quilt. I may just have to get some more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! You inspire me to get back working on some projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As impeccable as I'm sure your youngest's taste is, if for any reason (gods forbid!) he doesn't like it, I'd be MORE than happy to give that bunch of yumminess a good home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your newest quilt top! I've had trouble falling for that line but to see it the way you did it is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quilt is 'sharp'!!! I'm going to have to locate that fabric for '2' special boys I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the bag. The quilt is really cute, too. And count me in as being in love with this fabric! I can see myself buying more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wondering if you're going to send me that bag!? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilt and the bag! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WANT! the madras, the crabs, the coast-y-ness

    The quilt is fab but I'm drooling over the bag you made for yourself .... if you get tired of it I'd happily give it a home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute Heather! Love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to get my hands on some of that laminate fabric. That bag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS