Monday, September 12, 2011

EXPOSE... the featured crafter!

WOW! that pretty much sums up this next crafter! i won't lie... it took me awhile to figure out who this person was!! i kept seeing her amazing quilts around Flickr, not realizing it was the same person! hahaha... please meet Natalie from Greenleaf Goods!! i think you'll find her very inspiring! ;)


Flea Market Fancy quilt

Kona challenge quilt

Stacks of Books

ocean quilt top

Quilt on the bridge

how's that for a little fun on a Monday morning kids??... is she great or what!! i think i have quilter's crush right now! :P

Xo, Heather


11 comments:

  1. Me too! I have to go check out more of her quilts. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely post, but I wanted to thank you for showing these quilts. They are beautiful. I love her use of color and solids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am totally blushing right now! Heather, thanks so much for linking to my blog and for your kind words! I have been an admirer of your work and reader of your blog for a while now, and I was *so* surprised to see my quilts here today! It totally made my day, and I'm so glad you like what I've been working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some gorgeous quilt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that Natalie has been making some amazing quilts!

    We are lucky enough to have her as a member of our Ann Arbor Modern Quilt Guild.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, beautiful colours and gorgeous quilts. thanks for sharing!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing those beautiful quilts. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Natalie's quilts! And her scarves - I bought one last year from her Etsy shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS