Thursday, May 26, 2011

shenanigans.

i love them... i try to dabble in them daily, i really can't help myself about it either! hahaha... here's some of my recent ones! ;)

I have been engrossed with documentaries lately... ( clearly watching too many! ) That when i was designing new pillows the other day for my living room, i could only think of ticks = Lyme disease ( thanks, Under Your Skin ). Which is not even remotely funny, but that I let it control my design, wull that kinda is... hence my newest addition to my collection of funky throw pillows! LOL

my friend Mr. Thomas took this classic picture of me and Miss Aneela at market goofing off! She was "drawing me" with the massive British Pen that Miss Katy brought me! We are clown apples for sheba!

i also decided at Market that my favorite new fabric lines were based on the most important question... "does it match my nail polish???" now, i know what you're thinking, "Heather... YOU are so cutting edge!" i kid, i kid!! LOL... but, these are my favorites!! ;)

Going Coastal

Creative Thursday

1001 Peeps

Ruby Star Spring

Prince Charming

it's sound logic, right! i mean... how terrific are these new lines! h.e.a.v.e.n.!!

now for the winner of the big May Day Give-A-Way!.... ( ps... thanks to everyone who stopped by and entered!!

Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers: 716 Timestamp: 2011-05-26 17:21:31 UTC

devorageller said... Oh wow .... those fabric stacks are so cute!! I am a fabric nut, but have been wanting to try quilting for a bit. Surely there is a quilt of some kind to be made out of all that wonderfulness!! May 23, 2011 10:36 PM

Congrats my dear! Please send me your addy and i'll get your sweet treats out the door! :) whelp, i'm off kids... the Yammies are meeting tonight ( the after-market-party ) and i need to get some chores done before i play! xoxoxo, Heather

13 comments:

  1. :) Love all your pictures from market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, wish my private jet was all fueled up and I could join you tonight. Have a ball with the yams, yammering on about all of your Market shenanigans!

    p.s. that's what you get for being all "au courant" with your nail polish. Everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But more importantly, what shade of polish is that? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pictures. That Ruby Star print is so beautiful can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get your crab print fabric? My husband made me make sure you got it- then I told him what it was for! :O) Thanks for pluggin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pattern was used with the Creative Thursday fabric? Love it! It's has to be so overwhelming with all those fabulous fabrics in one room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Market was such fun! Glad to see you loved the Going Coastal line, too. I just couldn't stop thinking about it, especially since I have boys at home! Good thing, as I ordered the whole line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What quilt pattern was used with the Creative Thursday fabric? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun pillow and fabric! But ticks - yuck! Can't stand them, but unfortunately, they are everywhere and I am forever picking them off my children and pets. It's enough (almost) to make me want to leave my country home behind and join the masses in the cities. Actually, on the last family trip to Atlanta (I was working, hubby and the kiddos were just chillin'), my kids came back from a random Animal Hospital Grand Opening with blow-up insects - one son had a flea and one had a tick. I nearly lost my lunch when I saw them - who (besides gross little boys) would thing that those would make cool toys!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors on the throw pillow! I'm waiting impatiently for Going Coastal and Creative Thursday to be released. Thanks for sharing some photos of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pillow! Perfect with the purple. I bought yardage of that print for a backing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pillow!! The eyes on the Creative Thursday one freak me out...Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS