Monday, March 28, 2011

patience.

i have none. nope, nada, zilch! so, when i tell you this bag has taken me 2 days to arrive at this current place... YOU should pity me ( and the 2 friends who've kept me on track! { thanks Irene & Traci... kiss, kiss!!! } ). All i want in my bloody life is to finish THIS bag! for two huge reasons... one, because it's stinking cute with all that Ruby Star Rising and for another because, i'm dying to try ( and cuss at ) a whole new bag for not behaving! )... but, alas... i am still waiting, hence the hardware needing to arrive! well... at least it looks mighty fine while i wait... yeah?? ;)

OOOhhh and thank so much for your lovely support on my newest tutorial!! it means a lot to me to NOT be talking to myself! hahaha... here's the winner of Muggy goodness! Congrats!! ;)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 89

Timestamp: 2011-03-28 22:08:05

Mary on Lake Pulaski said... Your muggy goodness is so desirable! Please send one to me!

Happy Monday my Sweets!! Xo, Heather

23 comments:

  1. Hey wow Heather - I now will have my very own original piece of Alamode art!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you Mary! The bag is so very cute... may I have it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean patience, right? Great job Heather! I like that lining much better than that other stuff you had picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mary, lots of tea and coffee to enjoy with such yummy goodness to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! Grabrien... god love you, ya smartass!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mary! You lucky girl.

    Darling bag! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, & I love your taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is gorgeous!! I am glad you stuck to it- now where is mine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bag!! It's my favorite print in the fabrics because it reminds me of pictures of my mom when she was in her early 20's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of hardware are you waiting for? Are you going to use a magnetic snap on the bag? Just wondering--- I think it's darling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag - what pattern is that! That print is perfect for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute purse Heather. Hopefully you're going to get the hardware soon to finish it up. You are too funny about talking to yourself. As if! HA. You have all kinds of followers I'm sure and your fair share of stalkers too I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Mary!!!!! It's so nice that you won:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic bag - it was worth all the cussing - I want it! Please ? Oh ... ok ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wicked bag, lady! I just bought the 241 pattern, too and can't wait to finish up some other stuff so I can get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a fan of Ruby but this bag almost makes me change my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that bag! and I hope you like the 241. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great bag - love the shape of it (and the fabrics, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Mary, you are so lucky!. I love the bag so cute. Can you please give the tutorial...pleasee

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS