Wednesday, March 30, 2011

EXPOSE... the featured crafters!

Krista, Krista, Krista... where do i even begin??... this little minx is quite hard to like, really! she has worked in the Artic, South America, Nepal, Mexico and apparently... even skinny dipped in Thailand. thankfully, she has saved her most serious adventure to date, bee. Traditional VQB with us, for this spring! ( i kid, i kid ) ;) In all fairness, she's one hell of a crafter and i adore all that she makes! sharp little tack, hugh!...

Being that miss thing is from Canada... i thought i'd share with you my new Canadian Sponsor! How fantastic is Dragonfly Fabric's! This is one darling store that features my favorite designers for my Northern Friends to save on shipping! check her out!! Xo, Heather

16 comments:

  1. thanks for the link to Dragonfly...being Candadian I'd love to have something shipped a little closer to home so I can have it right away rather than wait for my mom to bring it from the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!!! Each piece was candy for the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice works! thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love Krista's work! And of course, I love that you featured a fellow Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I am on so much trouble because I live everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are over the top WOW! I have been wanting the viewmaster fabric now I need it :o) Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Heather, you're the sweetest. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Crazy that I have to visit my U.S. bloggy peeps to find out about Canadian shops...Dragonfly here I come! Can't wait to bee.Traditional with U.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work by Krista! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Krista; so happy to see her featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely that you featured my friend Krista today. I adore her work! Thanks too for the heads up about dragonfly. I'll just fly on over and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krista is fantastic. And yay for a Canadian fabric company! I am also a Canuck and am always happy to find a store up here so I don't have to wait 3 weeks for my fabric to get through customs, etc! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeh, thanks for sharing. love the clock idea with the embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those bags!!! I think they just made my NEED list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow - she is so talented...and I love those bags too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this stuff. I want the thread catcher and the bags and all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those handbags she made and what a great label!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS