Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bleh... nope!

okay, okay... i admit it. between the Led Zeppelin, Ant Killin, quilting a Blue hourglass quilt for my brother and these lousy Portland pre-spring cloudy sky's... i could have been considered a bit funkadelic! bleh. OOohhh... well, what's a girl to do??? yes, it is still raining ( gross! )... but i've decided to change my tune ( literally ) to a much more dapper place! so, cheers to new music to get your bootie a shakin', some bright new fabrics from the lovely Fabric Quarter to brighten your day, and a fantastic cause to help someone else who really has deep sadness!! ;) my brother's coastal quilt... done! { do NOT look directly into the clouds... you'll need a nap! }

A bright rainbow of H E A V E N!!! { DO look directly at those beauties... they'll make you smile!!! }

And Let's all come together for a renewed movement that will hopefully show a little comfort soon to others in need!! YOU can find out more info here!

Xo, Heather

10 comments:

  1. portland weather in your picture looks like welsh weather 80% of the year. hang in there. . . i totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. In the best possible way, of course. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it has been gloomy here in Portland but spring IS on the way! you can see it in all the flowers that are blooming. My front yard has some very pretty trees with PINK flowers on them ~ spring here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, I'm in Portland too but hopeful that spring is around the corner. Meanwhile playing with pretty fabrics does help chase away the winter blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cross weaves Heather!--You don't know how often I have had to stop myself from hitting submit on those little lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh my yard is so soggy! I love the quilt and I just got Mumford and Sons, been listening non stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt turned out gorgeous! Amen with the crappy weather it is soooo old now. Let's all keep our fingers crossed it'll go away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, that's an awesome quilt! I love the blues - it makes me think of the ocean, so now I want to go to the beach bad!!! Thanks for the inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully at the right spot. I love your little footstool pin cushion :). mmmmmm Kona fabrics yummmmmm trying to meander around the blogs on Pat Sloans blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful quilt! Lucky bro :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS