Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You little lucky Ducks!

i won't hold it against you... forever. ( wink, wink ) Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers: 202 201 Timestamp: 2011-02-01 18:42:06 UTC Lilysunshine said... I'm having a huge pillow love at the moment and these fabrics would be perfect for a few pillows to live in our living room. January 29, 2011 9:59 AM Quiltin' Sandy said... That gorgeous fabric is just wanting to become a bag, or a table runner, place mats, even soft toys if there was any left over. So pretty and cheerful!!!! sandangels1945@hotmail.com January 29, 2011 9:38 AM ( please send me your info my friends!) Thanks Fat Quarter Shop!! YOU're the best!!
XO, Heather

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! But darnit, I was sure it was gonna be me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy your new fabrics! So very Jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you lucky winners! One day it will be me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather I am so excited to be one of your "lucky ducks". I have sent you an email with my details. Thankyou for such a lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS