Sunday, February 6, 2011

a lovely weekend & winners!

I swear… my husband has a beacon on his head that says, “yes, I’d love for you to hit me with your car, it's my favorite!” hence, my tardiness… such a lovely weekend... bleh! Sorry, for the delay… lord knows, I would have preferred blogging with all of you then dealing with another car accident and all the ridiculous baloney that goes along with one! Jeesh… luckily he is going to be fine, again! ;) here’s the very lucky winners of the Greenfield Hill
Give-a-way! Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers: 37 7 Timestamp: 2011-02-06 20:08:25 UTC Jenny said … city weekend has surprised me. didn't think it was anything i needed...not the case anymore. i love greenfield hill. all of it. February 1, 2011 3:00 PM Sunnybec said... I bought some civil war charm packs because they were on offer, when they arrived I wasn't too keen on them. I decided to do a disappearing 9 patch quilt with some cream fabric and voila!! I love it. Thanks for the chance to win February 1, 2011 1:50 PM ( please contact me, so i can get your goodies out to you! ) and on another give-a-way topic... i have yet to hear from the { Sarah Fielke's From Little Things } winners! so, i'll give you two until Wednesday at 9:00pm PST before i choose two new ones! XO, Heather

11 comments:

  1. First of all really sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear your hubby is fine.

    Secondly I WON!! fabulous some more fabric to add to my little stash! Thank you so much. Have sent email to you at alamondefabric@gmail, hope this is right. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the bad news...hope your DH is ok and not too rattled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your hubby's okay! Congratulations to the winners:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! I have sent you another email, just now, re the Sarah Fielke giveaway. :)

    the email address I used is
    alamodefabric(at)gmail(dot)com
    if this is not the right address could you please send me an email at
    sandangels1945@hotmail.com
    thankyou, sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to have to do all the driving now?
    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lucky number 7's! Not so lucky hubby....sorry to hear about that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I missed you today!!! Hope to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. again? poor husband! glad to hear he is okay! What a pain though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i sent an email to your alamode at gmail! thank you very much for the win! love this fabric.
    hope the accident stuff gets resolved quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just reading about your Mr.'s accident Heather. Hope he is on the mend! You probably thought I was pretty dense when I didn't wish him well during our convo today.

    (that trophy wife of his will have him in tip top shape soon, I bet) ;)

    ... and that play date machine needs a kick a$$ name ...

    Betsy the Bit*hy Stitcher

    or

    Big Boy (because every SHY needs one)

    Oh, my mind is in the gutter... delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray! i got my fabrics today and they are amazing...thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS