Monday, February 21, 2011

i forgot.

i forgot to blog. i was in my own manic land this past week... but i swear it was for good reason! look at all this business that kept me so overwhelmed... miss nova's treat to me finally got the love it deserved ( binded & washed ) and is now resting comfortably on my couch!! truly heaven!! thank you my dear!!

i had to work on my Grandmother's flower garden quilt!

my OOOohh... so lovely hoop arrived from the { Scrappy } Hoops swap... which meant... i needed to reorganize my sewing space! duh! It is FABuLOUS too! i tried to photo the stitching in the middle well enough for you all to see what it says... but if you still can't make it out, let me help you:

{ Suck It Up Sunshine! }

and i think we all know how soon summer will be here, so i went shopping for some darling new skirts to make!( my spring mission ) this pattern looks so friggin cute... i can barley stand it! ----> L I S T E N <----

i'm not starving myself ( not really, bit of an dramatic statement ) and running every darn day to wear fuggly clothes this summer! LOL

then miss Laurie's new fabric arrived! i simply could not cut some of that up pronto-ria!! i mean.... come cussing on!! this line couldn't get any better for a girl who loves aqua & orange, plus lives in Portland! ( Portlandia = put a bird on it. ) it so right... my heart hurts a little! ;)

and because i had a little time to spare... i went shopping at my fav local watering hole...

Cool Cotton's.

okay, okay... i got to go... if i don't start sewing, i may have a tantrum! Happy Monday Lovies!! XO, Heather

23 comments:

  1. Such a fun blog! What fabrics are in the photo w/ the orange on top. love them, hth them! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ... lots of lovely fabriccy shots but THAT QUILT!!!!!
    The backing is perfection. The whole thing is stunning!!!
    Beautiful work ... both of you!
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and thanks for showing those new fabrics! I'm just going to have to get some. I love orange and aqua also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at all the lovelies in this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Purple Gecko fabric! :) Question: Who designed the lovely Lady Liberty fabric, I would love some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is gorgeous, love the colors, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much eye candy in here lucky girl! That quilt is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fabric purchases are always so delightful!! hey i think i can see your stash in one of the pictures.... i wanna see more!! you must have an amazing sewing room... can you have us over for a tour?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Team effort ;) It looks fab Miss H x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt pics. But it was really Miss Laurie's fabrics that I wanted to comment upon, aren't they loverly? I just ordered some of the polar bears, donkeys in wellies and mixed lambs to co-ordinate with some solids into a jumbo animal quilt. Hurrah for beautiful fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ma loving all the color and pattern combos! The quilt pictured up top is A-MAZE-ING! Congrats!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - I need some lego fabric, you must send me some, my boy would be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my.... do I see a "BIRD ON IT"... you portland girls have all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The quilt is just fantastic! I love all the fabrics.I need some summer skirts too. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. are you kidding me??? Now I have to start making clothes like that Peasant Dress!! Thanks a lot, Miss Enabler!! (really! thanks a lot!! ♥) And Portlandia is one of my faves...wish i was one of you...for a moment anyway! LOL!! love love love all of those fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful photos (especially that gorgeous quilt!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heather, I absolutely LOVE the nesting chairs fabric and can't wait to pick some up. Can you tell me the colors of the solids you paired with them? Are they Kona solids? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you tell me what Kona colors you paired with Miss Laurie's fabrics?

    LOVE your blog!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS