Tuesday, January 11, 2011

who do they think they ARE??!!

----> L I S T E N <---- fab store, who i don't really know, would you just quit it already! it's not even tax return time yet!! i'm supposed to be saving money... not blowing it on fabulous trinkets that remind me of my youth! aaarrgg! hehe... this store is such a time sucker!
jeesh... i sure do hate to love them!

focus self... you lOVE fabric, never be swayed to that filthy dark side ( non-textile goods )... now, go spend your husband's money like i know you can... but, only on the right priorities! ( wink, wink ) off you go...

xo, Heather

14 comments:

  1. Cute. Restrain yourself. Actual fabric is always better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stinker! Are you trying to get us ALL in trouble!?! I had to give my wallet to a co-worker so I wouldn't go buy all the yellow submarine reusable ice cubes that they have in stock. And the Artificial Intelligence ice cube tray? Want it so bad I'm wimpering! Stick to textiles, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff but stick with fabric! It's always the best...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that lampshade looks like an Echino knockoff! Cute stuff though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neeeed that mushroom girl mug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spend your husband's money!!!!! Hahaha, Heather you're a riot!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man...all that is way too cute. Think fabric...fabric...lol... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a time warp I'd like to be trapped in! Do they sell husbands?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, they always have cute stuff. Have you looked at fred flare? THey also have adorable trinkets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No YOU STOP IT Heather! All that cuteness is KILLING ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. I love the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, you MUST have those yellow floating submarines for your glass, my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such cute things here Heather. Fun to catch up with your blog. Good luck with your interview.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS