Sunday, December 12, 2010

ha! did i say that???

yeah... i think i did... i LooOOOOVE Melody Miller's new line { Ruby Star Rising }!!! i seriously can NOT get over how friggin cute these fabrics are... i could just eat them! yep... in my mouth!! LOL I even contacted my sponsors to see who would have it the soonest for all of you guys who "must have" this line pronto-ria on it's debut! It looks like the winner is Fabric Worm! here's what Cynthia had to say about beating the rush... They can sign up for our email newsletter at fabricworm.com or they can be emailed directly the same day it arrives by emailing fabricworm.notify@gmail.com. Subject line "melody miller". i can't wait to get my grubby hands on the OTHER colorways! hehe...

i also finished my Pillow Talk { Swap } pillow... yes!! i've had some interest in the pattern to this pillow and i must say... there isn't one! ha... i just fell out of my head like most of my designs! but, what i will say is that i picked up the 2" diamond paper pieces at my besties shop and the pillow is 18". I just added a sprinkling of hand stitches and presto... the { Friendship Star }!

OOooohh... and i also started putting together some hexie love for more Christmas gifts... i have no idea what they will be, but i'm feeling good about the options! haha...

and then these last couple days i decided to try my luck at the new sensation... the { Mug Rug }... these little cuties have been popping up all over the virtual world lately and when you have boys/ men to make for through the holidays... these are perfect! want more inspiration... check out this Flickr group! ( and no... it isn't mine!! LOL )

well... i'm off to spend the day with the fam! hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!! xo, Heather

16 comments:

  1. Love the pillow and bag! Can't wait to see more with that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous post! Ruby Star Rising is awesome, but I bet you can guess that I especially love those blue, green, and gray hexies! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mug Rugs are just too fun (and EASY!) to make! I'm adding a few to my Etsy shop as we speak! haha
    LOVE that new line of fabric too! Geez I WANT Some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved the Ruby star rising fabric since I saw it previewed- who knows when it will get to the UK- looks great in those little squares. I have done a man mug rug, what else can you make a man? This relates to eating and drinking, got to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new Melody Miller line too! The colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh, love the bag and pillow. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the gorgeous eye candy! I must say I'm inspired to get back to my sewing machine - and I just left it a few minutes ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh, the viewmasters!!! ahhhh!!!! must.have.asap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are awesome! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I am in LOVE!! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, I freaking LOVE this Ruby Star Rising line. DAMN!! There goes my fabric fast. Seriously love your pillow too, I love seeing new ideas, your pillow talk swap just seems to produce some of the most creative work. Maybe I'll have the guts to join the next round....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh la la!! LOVE the pillow and the market bag!! FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my eyes are blurry from all the awesomeness I see!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your projects Heather. The solid blue sets everything off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great eye candy! I see one of these pillows in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabricworm has Ruby Star Rising in stock! I just ordered mine!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS