Thursday, December 2, 2010

EXPOSE... the unknown crafters!

I've never been so glad to be done with a month before! Good-Bye November and Good Riddance with all your sadness!! Now i'm moving on! Ya here me!!! In taking this stand, i've decided to share another one of my favorite crafters! Nothing to cheer a gal up better than a little crafty love... so i'm pleased to introduce you to Miss Brooke from { april two eighty }! Brooke has been inspiring me for years now with her clever use of color and urban whit! She's got a sick little mind for it and you combine that with the fact she lives in the "other" city of Portland... and you're gonna find a huge fan here! How fantastic is she??

yep, she's for reals! love her!

xo, Heather

19 comments:

  1. I love how she gets inspiration from the music industry for her quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang it, another feed to add to my list - thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is WHERE does this girl find her fabrics LOL! I've never seen anything like them and they really draw me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke is awesome, I adore her blog. So great that you featured her work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *LOOOOOVE* I might just have to borrow her "Gaga" idea. I have a little friend who is a huge Gaga fan and this would be perfect for her! Thanks soo much for introducing us to this WONDERFUL, INSPIRING artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed!! Most definitely, Brooke is awesome!! I love her stuff and her wit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say, I’m glad you are back Heather!! I hope you rock December!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love the photo of hexies and painted toes on hardwood.Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why! :) Very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful stuff. :) she's very modern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! I'm now a big fan as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to agree with you...totally dig her style! She is so talented and she has a great eye for mixing fabrics and colors. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! I especially like the zig zag quilt.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS