Thursday, November 11, 2010

well... i don't know about you, but i...

shop when i'm feeling down. and i really don't care if people judge me for it either! hehe... retail therapy always makes me feel better and i'm quite glad in my time of need, there are new ( and old ) treasures to buy... thus making me smile! ;)
and please know... i thank you warmly for all the well wishes... personally and through my comments!! you guys know how to spread some serious love and i grabbed it all up! thanks kids you guys are the BEStest!!
wanna see what i got...???
new Timeless Treasure 80's Prints from Fat Quarter Shop! friggin HOT hugh!

Circa 50's half yard set!! yep... there is even the coveted " HOUSE " fabric included! from Wonderous Woven!! so mod & fab... how did i almost miss my chance at having this collection??? and then because i know better ( hint... you should too! haha ) i picked up a Fat Quarter set of Denyse Schmidt's Hope Valley before it's impossible to find at any one place again!! I'm so excited to put this pile in the collection! YUM... thank you Beaver Creek Quilt Company for your fabulous sale on these ( BTW only 3 left! )!!!

well... i don't know about you, but i... feel better ;)

xo, Heather

18 comments:

  1. OOh. Thanks for the Beaver Creek tip! You helped with my retail therapy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail therapy is always a good thing, don't ever let anyone knock it!! I was going to join you in the Hope Valley goodness but missed out - drats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wandered off to Beaver Creek and forgot to come back here! :-) Love all your goodies! Hope it makes you feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeling very down and indulging in a little retail therapy myself. In fact, when I was trying to call you a few nights ago, it was because I was so down and was hoping to arrange a fabric shopping date with you, but all we got was phone tag. I'm sorry I didn't end up connecting with you because I didn't know what was going on with you, but I would have worked to cheer you up! Sorry things have been so tough for you lately, and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I say, (I may have already) that I almost always click your blog posts out of my google reader so that I can listen to your music. :) Great choices. Even the ones that I don't know are in the style that I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too.. but i have very limited resources to use for shopping.. ;)
    sewing therapy works for me too..
    enjoy your shopping moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with shopping !! I enjoy it myself - At any time - lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome 80's fabrics. I used to looove pacman. Must got and have a look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy are you in trouble now....I followed your link to Beaver Creek (you should get commission!) Woo Hoo they do international shipping, so I just had to buy some material too! Right you are going to have to tell my husband it's your fault I am spending again!! LOL. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just showed up a bit late and found your last post. I'm very sorry, and will keep you in my prayers. I've done that myself, so will keep you close. Sew mightily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those 80s prints, fabulous find! I totally know what you mean, retail therapy is the sometimes the only thing that works for me. I could use some now too. Hope it has helped you out a bit. Nothing like some fab new fabric to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you're feeling better and there's nothing like getting some wonderful fabrics to lighten the mood! I also have some of that wonderful Denyse Schmidt fabric and just LOVE it ... not sure what I'm doing with it yet tho.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that Pac Man fabric... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could use that first fabric to make this quilt, lol.

    http://ilovebabyquilts.blogspot.com/2010/01/super-geeky-atari-quilt-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Retail therapy definitely helps...been doing some lately myself. Off to visit Beaver Creek. What a wonderful blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would never judge you, just wish I was there to join you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Online retailers make it SO easy! Don't feel guilty...I know they must put something in their shopping carts to make you addicted to using them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm all for retail therapy! I'm a bit of a returnaholic however-that is, when I'm feeling better I generally return it all.

    Not fabric though. I keep that. there's no regret there :)

    sorry you're having a rough go.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS