Monday, October 25, 2010

this little piggy....

is going to quilt market! i am a tad bit excited about it too... ;) fabric booths, sample spree, fabric 2.0, and finally meeting soOOoo many of my online friends that i've been talking with for the past year and a half!! ;) i even thought about a super fun way to introduce them to you when i get home... a little guessing game... with prizes of course ( and by prizes, i mean soon to be released fabric! ) hehe....
it's true... i just bought my tickets... 4 days before i needed to leave, but i'm a chicken butt! i've never left my baby boys that long by myself before!! but there was a little incentive for me to go... i'll get to meet a new friend that i'll be working with closely for a while. However... all i can say about my new friend, is that they will be helping me with my new project that rhymes with... cook. ( wink, wink )!
i'll leave you with a some yummy craftyness... and i'll see ya when i get back! :) this weekend... my design wall has been loved with Heather Ross Munki Munki!

Elizabeth's new book ( which happens to be fantastic!! ) sooOOOo worth the moo-lah!

MMmm... then my Modern Affair by Patricia Bravo arrived from Hawthorne Threads!!! i'm super excited about this line, since it reminded me so much of the fabulous fabrics used in those tasty patchwork quilts at Urban Outfitters!!... but in my favorite colors!! so, i got the whole line... hehe!

then i hit up a little Ikea this weekend to pick up some quilt backs! and Etsy... for some more Neptune by Tula Pink for my WIP Lattice quilt!! OOhhh... and looky look at what i won at the Portland Modern Quilt Guild last week... Elizabeth brought some prizes for Halloween!! eeek... ;)

and this is pincushion i got in our swap from Marcia... such a patchwork cutie!! love!

well... here's for a super week and a fantastic holiday ( if you're in the states )... be safe, have fun, and i'll see ya after market! ;)

xo, Heather

30 comments:

  1. oh, you're going to have a blast! :) Hope you'll fill me in on all the details when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you are off to market, wish I could join you lucky duck :(
    and you have me stumped as to what rhymes with laufer????? am I being a bit thick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see I'm not the only one trying to think of something that rhymes with laufer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Can't wait to see what all of you ladies discover and find at Market! That is on my Wish List! :) I just bought some Neptune too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!! but what did it have to do whit laufer?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, have a wonderful time at Market. I imagine with you there it'll be quite the party! Can't wait to see what your secret project between two covers will be all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Market! Sounds like a party - I so wish I could go too! And I'm super excited to hear more about your not so secret surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an exciting time :) I'll look forward to hearing all your news when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting to go to market!! Can't wait to see some pics of all the fun! Oh, and I expect an autographed copy of whatever rhymes with cook :) I knew you were up to no good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. To market, to market, lucky you! Have a wonderful, wonderful time, and congratulations on your secret project! Can't wait for all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting, Heather! I'm still thinking about going down to market this weekend. I'd love to meet if I'm down there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! How exciting! I hope you have a great trip, congrats and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great weekend !!!
    SO beautiful fabrics !!! ... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So we're not going to be crying together then? ;)

    So happy for you that you're going! And rhymes with cook eh? Let's see...look, took, rook, hook...hmmm, I guess I'm no good at this guessing game ;) Can't wait hear more about it you talented little duck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you made the decision to come to Houston! Hope we get to meet up sometime this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. See you in Houston! I'll be helping Anna Maria in her booth so stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a fantastic time. I know you will! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm going to Australian quilt market in Melbourne, but its not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Hope you have a great time at Market. Can't wait to hear the details of your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't forget to take an extra suitcase for all your purchases! Have a great time. Congratulations too. I've just made more room on the shelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHHHHH!!! Lucky girl, I really hope to go next year. Congrats on getting to go and your new project! I cannot wait to hear more about it! Have an amazing time, take and post lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have too much great fabric, Heather! It must be so stressful for you! I'm willing to work a little time into my busy schedule to come over and weed out some of your fabric -- maybe while you're at market (getting into who knows what kind of trouble). Then you'll have room when you get home for anything new! Yes, this is just a little service I'm willing to do for such a special person. Really, it'll be no trouble at all. Maybe I'll borrow my husband's truck....

    Whoops! My late lunch is over and it's on to PSU! I'm promising myself that I'll sew when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  22. squealing in delight for your news Heather ~ hmmm what possibly could rhyme with cook ;D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have a blast! Enjoy every minute and take lots of pics for us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't missed quilt festival since 1986. You are going to have so much fun!!! I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OOh, I just adore your blog, i love LOVE fabric, and the possibilty.. SO jeaouls of you as well, if i might say so myself..
    Great to of found you- A new follower , of yours..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Heather.

    I have just posted a link to your blog on my blog, I'm particularly inspired by your tutorials and guess my friends will be as well. Hope that's ok. If not, please let me know. Thank you!

    Sandy

    www.happiestwhencrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What fabric is that with the clear templates set on it? Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS