Sunday, October 17, 2010

checka, checka, what???

hehe... i must have said this little ditty a hundred times this past week!.... checka, checka, what??? why.... oh... i dunno, could be because i have a list as long as my arm to get completed, but i still made my priorities to include rearranging my sewing studio, adding an extra gift to my { SavVy } seasons partner's table runner and fabric shopping of course! ooOOOoohh... well! this is my life and how i like to roll! LOL

i was extremely excited to also receive my gift from the { SavVy } Seasons swap too!!! i just knew it was gonna rock when i opened the box to this!

yep, i think i can easily say miss Jamie knew exactly what i would love in my home... urban, modern, patchwork... h e a v e n!!! she also got me so excited about holiday pillows, i thought i'd whoop one up this morning for my sweet partner! i think they may have a little Heather Ross Munki Munki crush... so... here it is ;)

then in preparation for the Portland Modern Quilt Guild's meeting this week... i also whipped up a little pinnie for our swap :) and yes... i really did need to make in aqua & tangerine... cause they are simply fan-friggin-tastic together! hope my swap buddie love this combo as much as me!!

and a little eye candy from my local watering hole... fabric depot! i swear if i could... i would eat my fabric... MMmmm.... straight into my mouth!

here's to a great start to our next crafty week!!

xo, Heather

14 comments:

  1. Dang, Girl! You're getting ready for Christmas, and I'm still getting used to the fact that we're halfway through October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the goodies! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the pictures on the Swap of what Jamie was making I knew it was going to you! :) I don't know why I just did! :)

    Love the pincushion!! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the beautiful eye candy! Such an inspiration to start my week.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your studio! So full of light - happyhappyhappy!! No wonder you get so much done!
    (Eww - and pls tell me what that numbered fabric is...bottom pix?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little Christmas goodies are adorable!!
    I love orange and aqua...who wouldn't love them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, so much loveliness all in one post!! i LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WISH I lived near Fabric Depot!
    What awesome swappie items in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, you're too cute Heather! Loving all the goodies you're showing and your studio is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha! i just saw your pictures on the flickr page, and when i saw what jamie sent you, i was like, hey, that's the stuff jamie made! it's funny to see the two ends of it. i know jamie from the LAMQG. :) love your studio, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, lovely fabrics and beautiful studio!
    hehe...I think I want to eat your fabrics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet pincushion, great stash and I LOVE your studio with all that fabulous light! Wonderful windows too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have such a huge weakness for Fabric Depot. I LOVE the 35% days! I go, I spend way too much on fabric then I console myself because I'm practically making money cause so cheap today.... right? I'm *really* hoping I can make it to the PMQG meeting this month (finally) to meet finally meet some of my favorite bloggers... So should I show up and hug you for being such an awesome craft swapper-organizer, well just don't be alarmed:)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS