Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{ House } of A La Mode

Such an exciting day for me today! First… we get to find out who will win the fabulous Tina Given’s new book ( Sew Tina ) and extra package of goodies and then I’m gonna share with you my fun news ( which will only probably be fun to me… but bear with me! ) Thanks again to miss Tina and Lark Crafts for their generosity!! And remember if you didn’t win here… lordy, keep trying… this is a blog hop people! You can grab the next blog of Lark Crafts blog! ;) Drum roll please... Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers: 8 Timestamp: 2010-09-29 14:01:10 UTC Poppyprint said... How lovely to get to know Tina! Thanks for that fab interview Heather and Tina. I must say I'm not an old movie watcher; my always & forever favourite is the Princess Bride. September 26, 2010 10:54 PM Congrats darlin!!! now for my news... i have decided to change my name. no, not Heather of course, but alamodefabric. when i originally chose that name i was planning on opening a fabric store on Etsy. Well... clearly that's not the direction i ended up going with and the name just never really made sense thereafter. I'm really excited to embrace my new name which ( hopefully ) communicates my style and direction more clearly. it seems that all my Flickr and Blog project somehow relate to " the home " so... after a lot of contemplating over if i should and what i would change it too... i decided on { House } of A La Mode. here's to a new beginning!! xo, Heather

PS... my dear friend Katie has made the most wonderful quilt to raise money for an amazing Charity... the Light the Night Walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma society. PLEASE stop by and GIVE!! no one knows who's family will be touched by this organization next. thanks!

35 comments:

  1. I expect to see a book out soon then Heather! {House}of A La Mode is just crying out for it's own range of household goodies inspired by your good self and a book to spur us mere mortals on to greater things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name. How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather's in the {House}!! Congrats on the re-brand. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new name Heather. And congrats to the winner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool new name - and love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great name! And I am not just saying that because my maiden name is House ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new name. I would have done something dorky like "Scoop" of a la Mode...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nellie's Niceties TooSeptember 29, 2010 at 8:31 AM

    I've just popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate the new begining with you! :) And you can put me down for a signed copy of the book too when you bring one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a perfect fit....and I am loving that chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! I love it Heather nice job

    ReplyDelete
  11. no way, no way, no way!!!! Thank you so much Heather - I love visiting your "House" and couldn't be more psyched to win your wonderful giveaway! Christmas gifts, here we come! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new name Heather my dear!

    And congrats to poppyprint for winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's perfect, heather!! i LOVE it!! looks fabulous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good choice Heather, it's perfect! I like the new look:) By the way, I'm parking myself on your blog to listen to the music today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. New name is great - it's really good that you put something from the old one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh love the new name and the banner looks sooo cool. You go girl. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new name and the new look logo.
    Congratulations.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks good! I like the new name and look!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's a great name and your logo is just plain purty(pretty)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new name and logo! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to Poppyprint - the Princess Bride is my all time favourite too.
    I love the new name Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. New name, new header -- same sassy attitude! Happy new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations & best wishes Heather - it's a great new name and very exciting.

    And congrats to Krista on her fun win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow Heather it looks awesome very cool new name
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very exciting! Nice work on the header, are you a graphic artist? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS