Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Urban Home

SooOOooo... i can't even tell you how excited i was to find out who my partner is this round of the { Urban } Home Goods - a Modern Swap!! They are soOOoo up my alley with their likes!! With that being said... i am completely hoping i nailed this 1st item... the Life Aquatic Pillow ;) and i think we can all agree... this was a tough pillow for me to give up... but they are worth it!

but then i gotta thinking ( which is never good for my commitment levels haha... ) that a pillow cover may not be an exciting enough gift... considering the talent involved in that group.... so, i decided that maybe i should make them a market bag too!!! i lOVE me some functional home dec goodies... Sooo... i grabbed my "newest" favorite Heather Ross fabric and tackled a new pattern! i seriously heart my bag... it reminds me of all the beautiful Oregon lakes!! and it was a little bit more than fun, since i was able to have my girlfriend Kris come play with me while i made it! ( ya shoulda seen how cute her bag turned out! ) kisses Kris!!!

now to make my partner one in their favorite fabrics!! hehe... XO, Heather

17 comments:

  1. the pillow is pretty wonderful, but that bag!!!! Oh I love it. :) A great pattern too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - my volume was way up and I totally freaked myself out with your music :-)

    The pillow is beautiful! And I love that bag pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be a hard pillow to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this bag is awesome...i love all those fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Amber--me TOO! (about the music....)

    That bag is amazing. I noticed that tute. I should make myself one of those bags. You know, since I don't have a partner to do it for me....although if you need a bit more practice, I'm your gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ that pillow!!! Very cool red stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pillow, I want the pillow, can I have the pillow? pllleeaaasseee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pillow and I so love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty - I just love that pillow! I was actually thinking about using some HR FFA2 to make some tote bags and think they'd be tres cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pillow is such an clean urban statement! updating it with stitching really makes it one of a kind. jealousy abounds--oh, to have such striking creativity at my fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart that pillow soooo much!

    Also adore that bag ~ you got an exciting "I LOVE that bag!" from my 9 year old who happened to peak over my shoulder =0) Do you mind if I ask what pattern you used?

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both beautiful Heather!! the Pillow is just divine - your partner is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have such envy of your partner right now--he or she is VERY lucky!! And you are SO on the ball, woman!! I've only gotten as far as deciding on a pattern and pulling a few fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes -- how did you give that pillow up? Grrrrreat bag! You are such a machine lately! Do you ever sleep? Loan me some of your energy and creativity -- please :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely bag ! The pillow is also beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS