Monday, August 16, 2010

h o l e y... 80's!!

UUuuummm yeah! i saw these fabrics at Hawthorne Threads and almost passed out! i love my 80's like some peeps love their children!! i am just keeping it real... cassette tapes and "Desperately Seeking Susan" fabric??? just shut the door!! friggin fab!! not only did i buy enough for my greedy self... but i bought enough for my { Urban } Home - a Modern Swap partner too!! they just need a market bag this rad!! haha... now to pick a favorite??? any thoughts???

every time i see them sitting in my sewing room... i still squeal with joy! okay.. okay... on to the winners!!

Random Integer Generator Here are your random integers, generated with replacement:

44 169 87 Timestamp: 2010-08-16 15:37:39 UTC

Lisa said... Those Christmas eenies are adorable, especially the NOEL!! I have the there's a square in there pattern on my work table...just waiting to cut into my hope valley for that one...but those wonky donkey's are cute too!! And I love the star jewels pattern...but for a little girl the castles are just too cute! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway August 13, 2010 12:20 PM Francesca said... I'm following Rebecca's blog now August 14, 2010 12:15 AM angelina said... i love oak leaves, seaviews, the donkey quilt, and the castles! August 13, 2010 3:41 PM Please let me know if you're one of my lucky duck winners and i'll pass your email info over to Kerri!! Congrats!! XO, Heather

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and I think the cassette tape design is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I HAVE to have the cassette tape fabric...MUST HAVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for you! Fab fabric and just perfect for you. Can't wait to see that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute fabric. Love the cassette tapes, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on Hawthorne, too. I think the car ads would make a great market bag :D--use the cassette fab for trim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassette tapes... awesome! Those are great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those fabrics- mega 80s flashback! The 80s rocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' the cassette tapes! & the Desperately seeking Susan! Awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cassette tapes are the bomb. my hubby used to make me mixed tapes when we were at university - sadly, an itunes playlist just doesn't have the same romantic cache!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun to see the cassette tapers. I giggled because I thought of EAT PRAY LOVE and the mixed tape compilations. What fun fabric and I love that you describe yourself as squealing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The car ads...it's definitely the car ads. And the cassette tapes because, I just cannot choose. What super fun, memory provoking fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out the SUPER cute Marilyn-style dress made from this personal ad fabric at TT's blog: http://www.ttfanatic.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the giveaway Heather!! I sent you my email via your email, but in case you didn't get it...lmetson@wws-ius.com

    thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS