Monday, August 9, 2010

aaak! where did last week go???

i feel so lame! i can't believe i haven't blogged in almost a week!! i swear i just did, but... no, i didn't! ( wink, wink )... i think times been flyin a little too quickly around the Bostic's house, as it always does when your having fun!... i seriously had to finish some bee blocks!!

and my FAN-friggin-TASTIC new hexies arrived from miss Angela!! Ooohhh... how the holiday's just sing to me ;) can you even imagine what all these wreath cuties will end up being???

plus... i HAD to play with maybe projects...

and like every ( I love the 80's ) girl... i painted then neon yellow!

then... Hawthorne Threads delivered me my new FAVORITE kitchen fabric, like the good little kids they are!! I had been waiting patiently for their email telling me it was in!! did you know you could do that?? clever ducks i tell ya! i never miss any of my soon to be released fabric fav's now! and yes... that's my head on their news letter!! haha...

then... looky, looky what arrived! yep, you know it... an accuquilt cutting system!! and if you've been good little boys & girls and keeping up with your blog homework... you'd already know that this mean i will be giving one away very soon!!! Okay... okay, maybe i do know where the week went... LOL Here's to another one!! XO, Heather

21 comments:

  1. those kitchen fabrics are freakin' AWESOME!!!!
    I just went to go buy me some to make towels, hot pads, bibs and more!!!
    Enjoy your cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just showing my husband the blue and green mixers fabric last night because I want to make kitchen curtains out of it. He thinks I'm nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really interested to hear what you think about your cutter. I hear great things about it, although I have also read that you have more fabric waste with it. I am seriously debating on whether to buy one. Maybe I will win your giveaway one and then the debate will be over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It was a great mail week for you! I want to try a hexagon project I'm too scared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to find your blog! I've been making hexagons and going a bit crazy with them ... have well over 400 done and on my way to 800 (or so) when I'm done! I'm in Portland too and blog a little myself and love quilting, sewing just stuff, knitting among other things ... happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love the modern sail boat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! It's like Christmas at your house! I love the Remix argyle and kitchen fabric! I'm curious to know what you think of the accuquilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the sailboat square how perfect! :) BEAUTIFUL! Great job. Tutorial!? ;)

    Also, who does the argyle material? I'm planning on making an argyle quilt for my brother... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it looks like the mailman has been busy. Nice hexies and nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! Love the kitchen fabrics! Have fun with your cutter, can't wait to hear what you think! I have a Sizzix and it's not as big, but I did buy one of their triangle quilt block dies for it and it made quick work of the cutting. Now only if it would sew them together for me... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I'll be interested in your assessment of the AccuQuilt too.Cool fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love that sailboat!!! I may need to make one for my hubby for Christmas......

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kitchen fabric is fabulous, I've got to get in on that goodness. Love the hexies! Wow, that's some great mail delivery, I want to be at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that Boat Block. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christmas hexies ~ how clever! Can't wait to see what you make with those. Oh and can't wait to hear all about the go cutter and see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what pretty hexies, and you know i LOVE the stack of fabrics!! you just can't go wrong with red and aqua! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just adore that new kitchen fabric. SOOOOOOOO very cool. And a possible giveaway sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely kitchen fabric, i already saw it on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i LOVE the sail boat and need to get my hand on some of the hexies! kg

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS